Attack of Crazy Folks Attack of Crazy Folks

Awesome game bro!

Cutepop responds:

Hi HCursino, thank you so much for your review! We are glad that our game works for you. Thank you so much for playing!

AOXXOS AOXXOS

Awesome game! Extremely challenging but great

jsanjuan responds:

Glad you liked it

Red-Head Deception Red-Head Deception

I loved the art and the song. The idea is quite interesting, although the gameplay lack some objective.
Just stand there, dodging enemies, waiting until night comes... I know it was not your intention, but you just made a game about waiting, try to create a way to defeat the enemies, or objects to collect or anything to keep the player playing instead of just waiting.

DanielCotorogea responds:

I can see that you didn't have the patience to play the whole game or at least listen to the intro, and I am sorry for that. Maybe I'll give her a gun to shoot them :)

Decepticon Hero Decepticon Hero

I liked it, quite repetitive though. But it's really well done with smooth movements and animations. It was quite challenging until I figure out I could duck. And I was really excited about the floating ability, too sad I never got to use it o-o

Calculator Calculator

Awesome art, catchy music, funny story line, cool game play. Excellent game :D

MonoChromeleon MonoChromeleon

Really good game. The character is too slow making the jumps quite frustrating though.

RyuuseiGames responds:

Thank you! We are seeing what to do with the char speed. :)

Lizard Man Lizard Man

The only problem is that when I loose the game I have to refresh the entire page in order to play it again